Burps and belly rumbles

So far this has just been a duping ground for moans, groans and over exagerated injustices that have rained down on me. If you look close though, you might just find a post or two of opinion and not complaint.

Thursday 19 May 2011

NEDS !!!!!

So I'm sitting eating a late dinner, enjoying a cold beer in my home when the doorbell rings and someone starts banging the door. My wife answers it and then I hear my second youngest daughter Katie shouting me. She had been out playing at the time with Emma my youngest daughter. When I get to the door she starts to tell me that someone has broke the windscreen of my car, and then points down the road at a group of five kids about 15 years old. I have a look at the windscreen and sure enough there is a big fucking chip in it, almost a whole.



A crap picture I know, but you can see the size of it.

Probably not the right thing to do, but the red mist came down and I went charging down the street after them, the fact that the three boys there were on bikes and scuppered off with the speed of many young Gisele's, meant that when I reached the end of the road I could only see dust. I made my way back to the house, where Katie told me what she had seen. One of the boys had thrown a 4" long quarter inch thick bolt from about 50 yards up the road at one of his friends. So I am standing in my driveway with steam coming out of my ears when I look down to the bottom of the road to see the little fuckers have made their way back down to the corner and are looking up goading me. I SNAPPED, jumped into the car, and chased the little shits round the corner and up a cul-de-sac. Got to about 5 meters from the tosser that did it, before I ran out of road, and had to jump out and chase him on foot. Now I am not the most athletic of blokes, 41 years old and not much under 15 stone for my 6 foot frame, so again I stood no chance of catching him.

Once again I made my way home. The thing that's really biting my banger is that little cunts keep peeking round the corner to see if I am there, but I know that if/when I catch him, I will probably lose it, and I will be the one who gets charged.

So now I have a dilemma, ignore it, fix the windscreen, and hope that's the end of it, or catch the little fucker when I get the chance, and kick the crap out of him.

Oh, I also meant to say, the cars not mine, but one I have a loan of while mine is getting fixed, so I am liable for the full costs of getting the chip repaired ( if it can be repaired ) or a new windscreen.

Think I am gonna need a couple of beers tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment